At Accel North America, we understand the livestock business and have leveraged the power of technology to maximize its potential. “BossaNova” tracks, monitors & analyses health of your livestock – in the farm and beyond!!
Built leveraging the Internet of Things (IoT) technology; BossaNova is designed and developed by Accel North America and is powered by Murata.
Whether on a laptop, desktop or a mobile phone in the field, BossaNova helps farmers track and monitor their livestock – individually and as a herd. This enables them to detect and take action against potential spread of disease in their farm.
Leveraging the power of technology, these reusable ear tags are connected wirelessly by sensor gateways at specific designated locations and send motion and temperature data, captured by the tag.
This data is transferred to a base station and then through the internet, is pushed to a cloud server. The cloud server application then processes this data by means of a unique algorithm and creates dashboard views of various health parameters of the livestock such as – illness, in heat, lactation, etc…
- Smart ear tag solution that can be deployed as a standalone solution or paired with existing tags
- Movement & activity tracker for individual animals and the herd as a whole
- Historical activity data on individual animals in the herd, with access to it from anywhere
- Early warning signs of illness, including information on livestock that are lactating or in heat
- Mobile alerts and notifications on individual livestock health (with pre-calibrated baseline)
- Detect and respond to potential illnesses early and avoid spread of disease
- Greatly reduce manual labor for monitoring and tracking livestock
- Near real-time health dashboard of your entire herd – on a mobile phone
- Save substantially on costly medications such as antibiotic
- Reusable tags – can be deployed on other livestock, as needed